This screen allows you to update your existing Uwazi membership. An Uwazi membership contains and controls accounting databases.
Your membership allows you control of billing of your databases.
Please update details of your Uwazi membership as necessary on this screen. The fields are as follows:
- Salutation: Mr/Ms/Mrs/Dr, etc. Use this field only if the membership is for an individual. You would generally only use an individual membership if you were going to create a database for a sole trader business. If you are using some corporate structure like a company or trust, then leave this field blank.
- Family or Company name: For most memberships, put your organization name here. For an individual membership, put the individual’s family name here. Note that an individual member’s family name does not need to be the same as your user’s family’s name, which would be the case if you are creating a membership for someone else.
- Given name: For companies/trusts, leave this field blank. For individual memberships, the given name of the member.
- Phone and Email fields: Provide contact information as appropriate. Uwazi fills out the Work email 1 field based on your user’s email address. If you are creating a membership for someone else, you may wish to change this field value.
Uwazi supports multiple addresses per membership. The screen will load with as many addresses that you have already provided (by default: one), and additional address fields can be added by pressing one of the buttons.
Each address consists of:
- Unit number
- Street (part 1)
- Street (part 2)
- Country: The Country field is required
To delete an address, press the button. If you accidentally press this button, or change your mind, you can press the button that replaces this button.
You can change the order of addresses by pressing the and buttons.
Each database under this membership is shown further down on the screen in the Update company details section. This is immediately above the buttons at the bottom of the screen. If you do not see this section, it means that there are no databases yet created under this membership.
Create a new Database
The Create new database button allows you to commence the process of creating a new Database under this membership. Note: that if you have made any changes to your membership details, they will be effectively cancelled as you will be leaving this screen without saving them.
Finishing with this screen
If you wish to update your membership with any changes you have made on this screen then press the “Save changes” button. Otherwise, press the “Cancel” button.